Any citizen may report a street light issue or outage by clicking on the link highlighted below which will redirect you to Oncor's webpage:
Please note: You will need the address or pole # to report the street light issue.
- Once you are redirected to the Oncor website, click on the "SEARCH" button displayed in the upper left area of the map on the screen.
- Enter the full address including the City and State (ie: 1200 S. Commerce, Overton, TX)
- Enter the Pole # including the "-" (ie: 454806-3433986)
- click the "SEARCH" button at the bottom of the input box.
- Yellow circles on the map indicates Street Lights that may be reported and are Oncor's responsibility for maintaining.
- Blue circles on the map indicates Guard Lights that are the Property Owner's responsibility for maintaining.
- The screen will display two numbers (both should be the same)
- Click "OK"
- The screen will prompt you with a drop down box with the following options:
- Light not on at night
- Light going on and off
- Light on during the day
- Broken glass on lens
- Pole is knocked down
- Wires in Pole are exposed
- Fixture in danger of falling
- Pole is damaged or leaning
- Enter additional Comments in the Comments section of the screen.
- Click the Continue Button to submit
- Then enter how you would like to be notified by Oncor on the status of the repair
- Options include: Text, Phone or Email